eGate® electric valve gate hot runner systems features patented technology to precisely control each valve pin’s position, acceleration, velocity and stroke. This enabling technology has been field-proven in numerous applications to improve part quality and deliver a stable molding process.
Available with all Synventive’s hot runner systems, eGate is ideally suited for injection molding applications that require precision and dimensional stability. Specific production/molding applications for eGate can include multi-shot/multi-material applications, sequential/cascading molding and any parts that require premium cosmetic surfaces. It is ideal for use in all electric and clean room environments.
eGate provides numerous advantages over traditional valve gates, including:
- Superior part quality – cosmetic gate quality is improved through valve pin position, acceleration and stroke, and class ‘A’ surface quality can be achieved on sequentially gated parts
- Process repeatability – improved shot-to-shot and part-to-part consistency
- Clean, quiet and energy efficient – ideal for ‘all-electric’ molding, clean rooms and sustainability
- Greater control – provides processors the unique ability to precisely adjust the pin velocity and position, and thus the flow rate out of each nozzle gate at any time during the fill process
- Process monitoring – data gathered and monitored for real-time pin position
- Ease of service – quick start-up and high up-time
eGate brochure for small part applications.
eGate brochure for medium to larger part applications coming soon
Please contact us for more information